Thursday, May 13, 2010

faking it

it was too cold to get out of bed today
(and if youve guessed it already,
yes, i didnt end up going to school.. again)

so on days in which i do leave the house
i usually take a shower immediately after i come home
that or ill have something to eat first
but most definitely,
i have to take my shower before i jump into bed
(this is because im mildly OCD
and cannot lay on my bed until im in my pjs)

anyways so i pretended that i went to school today
by having a shower at 4:30
(before everyone comes home from school and work)
so that when i came downstairs,
it would look as though ive just come home and had a shower
but my dads sixth sense questioned me
and the conversation went like this..
dad: you didnt go to school today did you?
me: nope, too cold today
dad: i knew it.

(i think it was because i went downstairs that set if off,
i usually dont go downstairs after my showers)

No comments:

Post a Comment