Saturday, July 18, 2009

keep left



what annoys me the most
would have to be people who stand on the right side of the escalators
and can clearly see that i am trying to get through
to catch my train
yet they stand there and look helpless like
"im sorry i dont know where to move"
and here i am giving them the
"can you get out of my fucking way so i can catch my train kind of look"
and they just stand there..
they dont try to move forward
they dont try to squeeze into the left
they dont even pretend to stand side-ways
so "maybe" there would be a chance i can get through
no, instead they stand there looking helpless
until i go "DONT WORRY"
and i gaze at the bottom of the platform 6 metres away..
my train leaving because of some stupid cunt who struggles to let me through

so next time please consider staying to your left
instead of holding up traffic on your right if you plan to stand
because there are people who intend to catch their trains
and thanks to people like you who hold us up
i miss my trains!

btw, the "keep left" road sign
just means to stay left on your side of the road
it doesnt mean that you can only turn left
because you can turn right too

No comments:

Post a Comment