Sunday, November 15, 2009

i love toiletries

its true, you might not think it
but ive always loved walking through the aisles of coles looking at toiletries
i love reading the back of the packaging even though they all generally say the same thing

ive practically used every supermarket branded facial cleanser
as i wash my face three times a day
(i know, might sound extreme to people with dry skin but ive always grown up with an oily/combination complexion. it use to be really gross when i laid my face on my school journal and you see this tracing paper because the page had been soaked in oil. YUK!)
but im very thankful my skin doesnt break out so often or suffer from extreme acne

about a month ago ide asked my brother why we always used tresemme shampoo.
he'd told me he bought it because it came in bulk and wouldnt run out so quickly
after all these years ide thought he bought it because it was "salon quality" and that hed like the brand
so now that i know i could buy whatever shampoo i want
ive been going crazy with shampoos and conditioners
because ive never really been fond of the brand

so ive started using conditioner and its made my hair sooooooooo SOFT!
its virtually tangle free when i wake up!
i love it!!!!
though when i first started using it, my hair fell out A LOT
i thought i was going bald
(which was the major reason why ide stopped using it a decade ago)
but hair loss is now at a minimum since using conditioner frequently
(i dont know why, maybe because my hair is used to the conditioner now?)

anyways i went toiletry shopping today for japan
and i loved it!
bought shampoo, conditioner, toothpaste, toothbrush, toothbrush holders, moisturisers, cleansers, deodorants and everything else.

1 comment:

  1. The same goes for teas and other random supermarket things! When I don't need to be anywhere, I love walking up and down every aisle and looking at everything!

    ReplyDelete