Sunday, November 8, 2009

permanently inked

my friend got a tattoo of a scarecrow on his calf yesterday
im not very fond of tattoos
but just thinking of it,
if i did get a tattoo
it would be something that would be of sentimental value
because it will be something that is permanent.
something like THUG LIFE across my fingers just doesnt cut it.


and it would have to be somewhere that i wont see often
so i know there will be days i wont regret it
because if i cant see it, then its not really there.

at this moment
things i will probably get tattooed on my body:
(if i wanted a tattoo, which i wont)
• SLR camera (my brother thinks i was so gay when we were discussing this lol)
• needle and thread
• simple stitches

and where:
• on my neck, behind the ear region
• on the side of my hand (close to the little finger)

1 comment:

  1. SLR camera would be so cool!!! so different!!!

    but i like the needle & thread too!!
    barcodes r cool =D

    ive watched my frds get them and its sooooooo tempting!!!! hahaha

    ReplyDelete