Wednesday, September 16, 2009

2d character animation

I finished my animation assignment 4 hours ago
and it wasnt until i started my next assignment
that i realised i forgot to change the format of the animation
so all that time i was animating in 12 frames per second
instead of 25 frames per second.

i have no idea how i didnt spot it
because now that i look at it i can tell
and all that time i just thought it was because of my drawings that werent smooth
i blame it on the fact that i was concentrating too much on syncing my sound with the babushkas' lips
because that drove me NUTS!

i decided that it doesnt look too bad
and there is no use trying to fix it
because then i might as well restart the whole assignment!
but i am a bit sad because i really liked this animation

anyways the video is a bit fuzzy
ill try import a better version if i can later
(the higher quality files arent compatible with this site, shame)

2 comments:

  1. LOOOOOLLLLLL!!!!!

    ying recognised straight away where the bus stop was and who was who.

    they're soooo adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOLOLOLOLOLOL


    CUTE!!!!


    congrats kim, it's sooo good1

    ReplyDelete