Monday, September 7, 2009

i bite my straws



in the pass 24 hours
a few of my friends had sent me messages telling me i get free boost today
because my name is kim
i thought awesome !
then last night whilst turning on the tv garden state was on
when i turned on the tv today,
one hour photo was on,
on oprah today, the episode was about breaking new records
maybe this was just coincidental
but i thought that they were omens
and i felt that something good was going to happen
because i went for my P's today
and i fortunately passed!
im going to slowly go driving around to tell you all
but if you see this first, then youre one of the firsts to know



so after passing i went down to the city to celebrate with my free boost
and bought a couple of gift cards off a homeless guy
you might know him, his names wayne and you can usually find him in front of myer drawing or colouring in
after that i treated myself with a few things at dymocks and lincraft
and then coincidentally met a friend when travelling home
which was such a good catch up
and i got her a free boost smoothie as well
(helping people out makes me so happy =D =D )

2 comments:

  1. OMG CONGRATULATIONS KIMMIE!!!! so proud of you :D now we can take turns driving if we go on a road trip :D haha i like your "slowly driving around" to tell everyone! and YAY for free boost, i'm still waiting for Bonnie to come up :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. when you said slowly drive around you meant it.

    ReplyDelete