Sunday, October 4, 2009

car keys


this morning my dad officially gave me a copy of his car keys
im not too sure but this might mean that i can take the car now without asking him
provided that the car is at home and not in use at the time

along with the keys, he gave me a "simonds homes" keyring
this reminds me of when johnny and i were given a copy of our own home keys when we first moved into this house because we too were given a copy of this keyring

and now it has suddenly reappeared again.
im not going to use it though
but he wants me to attach it to my keys
so there will be a better chance i wont lose my keys
but i dont like bulky things
because it wont fit in my wallet then

1 comment:

  1. cute!

    you and vy and your singular keys. i dont know how you do it and not lose them.

    ReplyDelete