Sunday, June 28, 2009

end of financial year

the end of financial year is coming soon
i cant wait for my big payout
so then i can spend and not worry about budgeting for the week
i know i need money at the moment
but i dont want to go back to work
or go through that journey of handing out resumes
and hoping to get a job

i like how it is now
i like waking up and not having to worry about work
i enjoy having all this free time to myself
some days i think all this time isnt enough
and i want more hours in the day
just to be in this moment where nothing else matters
and its just me in this peaceful atmosphere
and noone to interrupt me
or tell me to wake up, nag me about homework or house chores
its just me in my own room
and in my own time

and i hate having to admit
that some time in the near future
i have to set out and look for a job
so i can finance my life.
i wish life were more simple

1 comment: