Thursday, August 13, 2009

i hate kids

i hate kids
i hate kids like jenny
who try and act cute and seek attention
and over do everything
like eating messily in public
and rub her face with her oily hands before she puts her hair behind her ears
and then when you tell her to stop trying to be cute
she says in her practised whiny high pitched voice "im not trying to be cute"

and i hate it when they dont listen to you
like how you ban them eating in your room
and when you come home you find bowls on the floor
the smell of kebabs in your room
and worse is when jenny spills her drink on my floor
and she tries to cover it with my little stool
which i usually place in front of my sewing machine
and then still have the cup lying on the floor
and i smell the scent of lemonade
and when i ask her what the drink was
she blatantly lies to me and tells me its water ??
WATER? WATER? THEN WHY IS MY FLOOR SOOOO STICKY???

i hate liars hate hate hate!
and i hate it most when i know theyre lying to my face
or secretly hiding something from me
because i will find out!

1 comment:

  1. lol but thats what kids do.

    they lie to get themselves out of situations.
    worked 95% of the time for me as a kid - the parents never bought it was amy's fault tho lol

    ReplyDelete