Tuesday, March 31, 2009

handbag?

so i left my wallet/purse at anns house on sunday
and as i went home i asked my dad if i could borrow 20 bucks for tomorrow (monday)
he asked "why?"
i answered.. "cos i left left my wallet at anns house"
and he goes.. "you can have 20 dollars"
and suddenly i felt.. wow my dads giving me money !
why dont you offer me more ! (thinking.. in my head) lol
then my "dads thing" suddenly goes...
"why dont you get a small bag or something to put all your stuff in?"
(she was referring to a small compact handbag)
my face was like.. "wtf"
followed by "why? i dont need one"
and swiveled my chair around to tommy and the computer screen
(btw this was all in johnnys room)
then johnny says.. "you dont do handbags do you"
(oh johnny came home that night as well)
kim: "like hello have you seen me? im like a (pause) tomboy..."
and that was it..
i sat next to tommy while he wrote his fictional superhero story
which crossed between heroes, dragonball z and x men lol

the plot
xavier always wanted to be a superhero
one day his school burnt down and he went inside
and saved a dragon.. who had a glowing ball
the dragon granted him one wish
xaviers wish was to have the power to stop time and space
something something
and at the end xavier is in charge of a school
for gifted "unique" students with special powers
where he teaches them to control their abilities..

1 comment: