Monday, April 6, 2009

centrelink forms

i hate filling out centrelink forms for my dad.
especially when he gives it to me and expects me to do it straight away
he just stands there with a pen and goes "do it now! i need it now"
when the bloody form is due in a week.. plenty of time!
and then he says all this while im either doing homework, reading or watching tv
he doesnt even have the courtesy to wait for a commercial break!

he would never just hand me the form and tell me to do it before a certain time frame
which makes me really agitated because i dont like doing things straight away
i like doing things in my own time
(im doing a favour for him hence he should be waiting for me to do it when i please!!!)
and i get grumpy and i snap back at him
and i hate it even more when im watching tv and he tells me to do this
and then he sits at the end of my bed
and watches tv too
and waits for me to do it
(when this happens i would usually turn the tv off and pretend to sleep, anything for him to get out)

and what makes me more frustrated is that
he always tells me to do it and noone else
like johnny or tommy ITS ALWAYS FUCKING ME !
during the holidays when i went to vietnam
he had the forms photocopied and i filled them out
so while i was away he could just copy and fill them out himself
and then when i came back he STILL made me fill out his fucking forms
how hard is it to fucking copy forms !
if he needs it so urgently he should just do it himself !
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

other than that today when i was logging his income report to centrelink over the net
he sat there asking me if he got paid his 950 + 900 yet
dad: kim check if i got paid yet
kim: well you got the letter so of course you got paid
dad: well check for me cos im not sure
kim: why cant you just check your bank account
dad: money comes in and out all the time i cant keep track
kim: then youll just have to wait til your statement comes out, its not my fault you dunno if you did or didnt get paid or not
dad: the statement doesnt come out til ages
kim: well too bad, the site just shows your last payment and next payment
i dunno what you got paid last month
dad: why do you always make me so "upset" <-- in eng
kim: its because you always frustrate me! i said ill do it and you just sit there and wait. i said ill do it later gee!

no offence but its not my fault if my dad does not notice 1850 bucks being credited into his bank account.
seriously how stupid can you be?

2 comments:

  1. lol kim. i feel ya
    love linda =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg!!

    my mum does that toooo!!!
    not just centerlink...but alllll forrrmmmss!!
    its always noooww!!

    i can imagine ur dad saying "upset" in eng lol

    ReplyDelete